Eskata is the first and only FDA-approved topical treatment for raised SKs.
- It is a prescription medicine used to treat seborrheic keratoses on the face, neck and chest that are raised
- It is for use as an in-office treatment. Eskata is applied by your healthcare provider and is not for use at home.
- It is applied with the soft-tip, pen-like applicator in the office.
- You can treat each raised SK four times, approximately 1 minute apart.
- The areas will be evaluated by the doctor 3 weeks after treatment. If SKs are not clear, you may apply Eskata once more as long as the area is not irritated.
- For more information, visit www.ESKATA.com.