Your first visit to James R Bond Jr MD PA involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by logging into the system and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
- Refills will be called into pharmacies between
12 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. and 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Patient must provide pharmacy number when calling
- Please do not go to pharmacy and request refills while you wait. We have set aside special hours (listed above) for calling in refills.
- Please do not ask us to fax prescriptions to your mail order pharmacy.
- Refills called to our office after 3 p.m. will be called in on the next business day.
Minor Emergencies During Office Hours:
- Call the office to speak with the nurse for assessment of the problem.
- An appointment may be scheduled as an emergency work-in or at a later date.
- Major emergencies - please go to the emergency room.
After Hours Emergencies:
- Go to the nearest emergency room.
Map and Directions
Our office is conveniently located on the corner of Highway 114 and Highway 26. In front of Baylor Scott and White Hospital. Travel over the railroad tracks, take a right at the 4 way stop, and our office is the second building on the right.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.